The amazing phone by Motorola brings awesome features in such a low budget device! You are getting 1 GB RAM, a Dual-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, a good camera and other features, but still you may have faced lags in Motorola Moto E. That is because of the low end CPU which is Snapdragon 200. Actually it is not a low end processor, but because it is a Dual Core CPU, there might be some lags. You can increase the raw performance by using Greenify App, PimpMyRom and other applications, but all of them require root which I will be showing you how to do so.
- Unlocked Bootloader: Click here to see the guide.
- TWRP Recovery installed: Click here to see the guide.
How To Root Motorola Moto E:
- Download the rooting package in .ZIP package from here.
- Shut down your Moto E completely.
- After the proper shut down, press and hold Power Key and Volume down buttons for a few seconds.
- Scroll down by using volume rocker keys (see on the screen and you will get to know which key does which thing).
- Reboot to Recovery [TWRP or CWM].
- Select Install a ZIP from SD Card.
- Select the recovery from SD Card and flash it.
- Reboot your phone!
- You will be rooted now.
- Enjoy your rooted Motorola Moto E.
You will see a SuperSU application installed in your phone. Open it once and close the application.. The icon of the app will look like:
Comment below if you are facing any errors or problems.