I like to make custom recoveries for different devices. Sometimes I make them manuly and sometime I use MTK Droid Root & Tools. I didn't make this recovery manualy so all the credits goes to MTK Droid Root and Tools. I just fixed the mount problem which showed up in the recovery by replacing some files. It is a stable recovery and has only one problem and that is of mounting USB in recovery mode. I have tried CTR recovery, but it was a crap recovery. I failed to flash ZIPs, touch was bad and when you select something, it's 'mirror' appear in the upside down menu! For that I fixed the CWM recovery to release it.
- Flash ZIPs.
- Mount partitions and wipe too.
- All other features of CWM 220.127.116.11
- Flipped recovery.
- USB Storage doesn't work: I will release another update for this fix.
How To Install CWM Recovery in MMX Unite 2 A106:
- Download the recovery.img to your PC.
- Open SP Tools.
- Select scatter file..Get it from here.
- Rename CWM_Unite_2_RohanArya_Forever_Alone.img to recovery.img [Even if you don't it will work, but just select CWM_Unite_2_RohanArya_Forever_Alone.img in SP Tools].
- In the recovery section, select recovery.img.
- Select Download button.
- Switch off your phone.
- Remove the battery and insert it again.
- Now plug the USB cable!
- It will flash your phone..
- Now press and hold Volume UP and DOWN and Power button for sometime simultaneously.
- Press Volume UP again to boot into recovery..
- CWM Recovery for Micromax Unite 2 A106: Click here to download it from MediaFire.