Soft navigation keys are awesome to feels and when you give a screenshot to someone, it feels like you're using a premium phone like Nexus 5 or Motorola Moto G/X. Micromax Unite 2 A106 does not have these soft keys, but I tried enabling it through GravityBox which is an module of "Xposed Framework" which is made by rovo89@XDA and that worked awesome. No bugs for me. But when I tried it on Jelly Bean (on Unite 2), I failed to get those Navigation keys. I don't know why I failed, but it might work for you if your phone's firmware support them. You can also get them manually by editing build.prop, but this method is safe, revertible and is noob friendly. Let's see what you need for this guide:
- Xposed Framework: Click here to download it from official Xposed website.
- GravityBox for Android 4.4.x KitKat | Gravity Box for Android 4.x.x Jelly Bean.
- Nothing else!
How To Get Soft Navigation (On Screen Navigation Keys) On Any Android Phone
- Download and install Xposed Framework on your Android phone.
- Go to Framework and select Install/Update. Ignore all the warnings and give it Superuser permissions.
- Reboot your phone now.
- Download and install GravityBox based on your Operating System.
- Go to Navigation bar tweaks (3rd option) and enable Master switch.
- Reboot your phone.
- Congratulations! You have got the Soft Navigation Keys!!