Here is the guide to root Lava Iris Pro 30 easily without the need of PC. You don't need any computer, USB cable or drivers. You just need a simple application which will root your phone very easily in just a one click. Let's see how to root Lava Iris Pro 30.
- Framaroot 1.9.0 APK: Get it from official XDA thread.
How To Root Lava Iris Pro 30:
- Download Framaroot application 1.9.0 APK from the above link.
- Go to Settings>About phone and tap seven times on Build number to activate Developer options.
- Go back by pressing back button and open the new option Developer Options.
- Now select Enable USB Debugging from the list.
- Install Framaroot application and accept the warning to install this application in your phone.
- There will be Boromir, Faramir and Barahir.
- Tap on Boromir and if you see the success message, then you're rooted. If you failed to root your phone then try Faramir and Barahir too!
I hope this will root your Lava Iris Pro 30! If it worked, then please comment below or if you are having any problems, then also you can comment below.